T-shirt Printing Business is one of the best business start-up in DIY gift industry because it is a low cost & high profit business.
There are two ways to print onto T-shirt, they are:
- Silk Screen Printing
- Heat Transfer Printing
In this article, HEATranz.com will explain further about t-shirt printing using heat transfer printing. You must know for heat transfer printing, t-shirt printing can be divided into three categories which are:
- Dryfit, microfiber, jersey, polyester, quick dry T-Shirt materials
- Use Heat Press + Inkjet Printer
- Cotton tee of both dark-based & light-based fabric
- Use Heat Press + Cutting Plotter+ Inkjet Printer
- Vinyl transfer films such as Flock, Glitter, Glow in Dark, PU, Hologram & Reflective materials
- Use Heat Press + Cutting Plotter
In heat transfer printing, you can make t-shirt printing using a machine, i.e. Flat Press Machine. This machine is easy to use, cost effective and required from 20 seconds to 2 minutes times to make 1 t-shirt at a time. This method is much easier and time saving compared to the traditional embroidery or silkscreen printing.
Click here to see tutorial on how to use Flat Press Machine
Flat Press Machine can produce more than 100 types of DIY gifts that have a flat surface such as t-shirts, cushions, mouse pad, puzzles and many more.
Click here to see more gifts ideas you may produce using Flat Press Machine
Click button below to know more about the prowess Flat Press Machine NOW!!!